- Anyone can put this quick snack together! Don't let the simplicity of it fool you, it is usually the most popular dish at any event.
Cream Cheese & Ham Roll-Ups
- 1 pack of flour tortillas (They usually come in a pack of 20 and you can get up to 80 rolls. Look for them in the cold aisle, they are usually the freshest.)
- 2 blocks of cream cheese (Let the cream cheese soften to room temperature. Or you can microwave it until slightly softened.)
- 1-2 2.0 oz packages of Hidden Valley Dip's Mix in the Original Ranch flavor
- 1 package of deli ham (pick your favorite!)
- About 1/2 Cup of chopped chives (green onions)
- Chopped jalapenos, if desired for an extra kick
Mix the cream cheese, ranch seasoning and chives together until creamy and suitable to YOUR taste.
Spread the cream cheese mixture onto a flour tortilla.
Place two pieces of ham side-by-side on top of the mixture.
Roll the tortilla neatly, and tightly.
Cut the tortilla treat into bite size rolls. If serving at a party do not serve the end pieces, they may taste great, but they do not look good. Presentation means everything in the South!