With the warm weather rolling in quickly, its time for you to revamp your dinner menu. I threw this wrap together and my husband and I loved it. The tomato and green pepper combo add a cool zest to the wrap making it great for spring and summer weather. Not only is it delicious, but so simple anyone can do it! Enjoy!
Southwestern Grilled Chicken Wrap
You will need:
- Spinach (or Spinach and Herb) Flour Tortillas
- Fully Cooked Southwestern Style Chicken Breast Strips (You can find this in your grocery's deli, Perdue brand, or Tyson brand are great choices.)
- 1 Medium Tomato- Diced
- 1 Small Green Pepper- Diced
- 1 Small Red Onion- Diced or Green Onion (Chives)- Chopped
- Shredded Taco Lettuce
- Shredded Mexican Cheese Blend
- Sour Cream
Spread the guacamole and sour cream over the tortilla.
Sprinkle cheese, lettuce, tomato, green pepper and onion over the spread.Heat the chicken for about one minute in the microwave.
Place the chicken over the veggie layer.Fold and enjoy. Keep the fold in tact with a tooth pick.